Together with 9 partner organisations, the EOC EU Office is in charge of implementing the project “Guidance to Achieve More Equal Leadership in Sport” (called hereinafter GAMES) from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2024. The GAMES Project aims to improve gender equality in the key leadership and decision-making positions of the National Olympic Committees (NOCs) by promoting structural changes in the governance, enhancing the understanding of the existing cultural barriers and encouraging the NOCs to work with their member federations to create a sustainable change.
We are looking for a service provider/software developer being able to produce and maintain a website for the project of 6-8 webpages.
Competences and Credentials:
- Experience in working with EU projects and sport sector
- Proven Years of Experience and track records of success
- Technical Background (Software, ITC, Design and Implementation Apps)
- Heterogeneous team with both empirical and applied knowledge
- The website should have the following features:
- Easy to use
- Content management system in order for project consortium to be able to manage it by themselves
- Ability to use it on mobile phone and tablets
- Optimized for search engines
- Social media integration
- Videos and interactive content integration
- News feed
- Fulfil the regular security standards
- Automatic security updates
- Meet the EU GDPR regulation
- Vectorize the existing project logo
Duration of Contract
The website should ideally be finalised by the end of May 2022. The website should be maintained and updated for 4 years (2022-2026).
Please submit your quote by 29 April 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GAMES website” as reference.
Given the urgency of the task, the selection will be made shortly after the deadline. The tender will be awarded to the provider/programmer offering the best value for money.
In case of further questions, please contact the GAMES Project Management by sending an email to email@example.com.